Suzuki Adjustable Pull Rod
The JGRMX adjustable pull rod is a sound investment. JGRMX offers four different pull rod length settings thanks to our adjustable pull rod design. Choose from stock length, all of the way to 1.5mm longer than the stock length (135mm). Length adjustments are in 0.5mm increments. This allows for fine-tuning of the bike’s handling characteristics. The longer pull rod is especially efficient in changing the rising rate of the rear end, thus preventing a wallowing sensation under a heavy load.
The JGRMX Suzuki RM-Z250/RM-Z450 adjustable pull rod is machined out of billet 2024 aluminum, and then hard anodized for a brilliant color finish and durability. Every adjustable pull rod comes installed with bearings, seals and washers. Detailed instructions are included.
- Adjustable length allows for fine-tuning of the bike’s handling characteristics
- Machined out of billet 2024 aluminum
- Hard anodized for brilliant color finish and durability
- Installed with bearings, seals and washers
- Detailed instructions included
- Available for the 2018-2019 RM-Z450 & 2019 RM-Z250
Fits these models (interchangeable):
2018-2019 Suzuki RM-Z450
2019 Suzuki RM-Z250